LOS ANGELES, December 8, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Mercury Insurance (NYSE: MCY), a regional commercial property and casualty (CMP) specialist, announced that the company offers small business insurance for California business owners, including those with retail stores, restaurants, professional services, and medical offices. The latest offering in Mercury’s CMP line is designed to provide a quick quote with easy to customize coverage packages to protect customer businesses.
âAs the economy rebounds and businesses reopen, homeowners are now more aware than ever of their need to be protected when unforeseen circumstances arise,â said Elizabeth Corral Salas, Senior Director State Product Manager at Mercury insurance. âAs many owners are looking to rejuvenate their businesses or start new businesses, our small business insurance program has been designed to adapt. California specific business needs. “
Thanks to Mercury’s substantial investments in technology, agents are able to quickly quote, bind and issue a policy, easier and faster than ever before, to better serve agents and customers.
âWith the revised presentation of the new program’s quote, the coverages, pricing details and eligibility criteria are clearly displayed, to easily confirm with the client when drafting their policy,â said Erik Connell of Connell Insurance Agency based in San Mateo, California âI have no doubts about Mercury’s new small business quotation platform and the competitive advantage it will bring to our agency and our clients! “
Mercury Small Business Insurance offers the ability to quote business owners with multiple business operations and get the necessary coverage and rates designed for each of their specific trade shows. For example, if a small business owner operates a gift shop and restaurant in one location, the necessary covers and prices associated with each business transaction will be seamlessly consolidated into their Business Owners Policy (BOP).
A Mercury BOP is designed for small and medium businesses with less than 50 employees and less than $ 30 million in sales per year. The policy is sold through local independent agents of Mercury in California who can help business owners find personalized coverage, as well as numerous discounts – fire alarm, lossless, multiple locations and more – to save money. money and peace of mind. Mercury’s BOP is multifaceted, allowing homeowners to combine coverages: liability, building, personal business property, cyber data breach and more.
âMercury has given us the confidence and the ability to support California small business insurance needs, âsaid Richard ChoÃ©, Team Leader Commercial Account Manager at Inszone Insurance Services based in Pleasanton, California âOur agency has had tremendous success over the past year with Mercury’s lessor risk insurance and we are delighted that we can now easily write policies for small businesses. ”
Find out more about SME insurance: https://www.mercuryinsurance.com/insurance/business-owners-insurance/small-business-insurance.html.
Policy coverage may include:
- Personal business property, including equipment, inventory, furniture and supplies;
- General liability, including: commercial liability, products and completed operations, personal injury and advertising, medical costs and damage to premises rented to you;
- Loss of business income for up to 24 months;
- Deterioration due to the loss of perishable foodstuffs following a power failure, breakdown or contamination at the premises of the insured;
- Cyber ââand data breach with up to one $ 250,000 limit;
- Equipment failure or electrical failure, including microcircuits;
- Employee dishonesty of up to one $ 250,000 limit for direct loss of money, valuables or property damage resulting from dishonest acts committed by employees;
- Responsibility for employment practices up to $ 250,000 limit for complete prior acts and third party claims, which includes discrimination or sexual harassment;
- Protection against alcohol liability for bodily injury and property damage resulting from the sale, service or provision of alcoholic beverages;
- Rental vehicle and non-owner liability provides protection against bodily injury or property damage caused by an insured or its employees while driving for a business activity;
- Professional liability for barbers, beauticians and nail salons as well as printer errors and omissions; and
- The Small Business Expansion Rider or Restaurant Expansion Rider offers many additional property and liability coverages.
Mercury P&C Commercial Insurance protects business owners in a wide variety of industries, including retail, services, professional services, restaurants and medical practices. In addition, Mercury offers coverage for lessor risks and residential properties.
About Mercure insurance
Mercury Insurance (NYSE: MCY) is a multi-line insurance company primarily providing auto, home and tenant insurance through a network of independent agents in Arizona, California, Illinois, Nevada, New Jersey, new York, Oklahoma, Texas and Virginia, as well as automobile insurance in Florida. Mercury underwrites other lines of insurance in various states, including commercial, business owner and corporate auto, owner, roommate, ridesharing, and mechanical protection.
Since 1962, Mercury has offered its customers great value by combining ultra-competitive prices with excellent customer service. Mercury received an “A” rating from AM Best and Fitch, as well as first in the JD Power 2021 study on the digital insurance experience in the United States,SM recognized as one of âAmerica’s Best Insurance Companies for 2022â by Forbes and four consecutive âBest Auto Insurance Companyâ awards by Insure.com. For more information visit www.MercuryInsurance.com or follow the company on Twitter or Facebook.
Insurance Mercure SOURCE