DUBLIN – (BUSINESS WIRE) – November 8, 2021–
The report “Smart Retail: Technologies and Global Markets 2021-2026” has been added to the offering of ResearchAndMarkets.com.
The global smart retail technology market is expected to grow from $ 22.6 billion in 2021 to $ 68.8 billion by 2026 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 24.9% for the period 2021-2026.
In this report, the global smart retail technology market is segmented by application, system, technology, and geography. Using 2020 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data and revenue forecast for 2021 to 2026. Market values have been estimated on the basis of the total revenue of smart retail solution providers.
- Amazon.com, Inc.
- Bosch Group
- Broadcom Ltd.
- AI capers
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Diebold Nixdorf Inc.
- First Data Corp.
- Google Inc.
- IBM Corp.
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Intel Corp.
- LG screen
- NCR Corp.
- NXP Semiconductors SA
- PAR technology
- Pricer Ab
- Probiz Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- PTC Inc.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Standard cognition
- Texas instruments
- Verifone Inc.
The report includes
- 53 data tables and 11 supplementary tables
- An Updated Review of the Global Smart Retail Technologies Market
- Global market trend analyzes, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021, 2022 and 2024, with projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) to 2026
- Smart Retail Market Size Assessment and Forecast (USD Million) and Corresponding Market Share Analysis by System Component, Application, Technology, Retailer Size and Geography
- Latest insights into key (DRO) market dynamics, recent developments, technological updates, industry structure, regulatory scenario, and other significant factors affecting the growth of the Smart Retail Applications market
- Country specific data and market value analysis for US, Canada, Mexico, China, India, Japan, South Korea, France, Germany, UK and UK ‘other emerging economies in the smart retail market
- An overview of key actions taken to improve the customer experience and effective management of business operations and information on government initiatives to drive savings
- Overview of recent industry strategies, M&A transactions of key players operating in the global market; their key competitive landscape and business analysis
- Analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the smart retail technology market
Smart retail technologies deliver faster, smarter, safer and more convenient services to shoppers. In addition to improving the customer experience, these services speed up inventory management and improve in-store operations. Technologies such as AI, augmented reality, virtual reality, and IoT are driving the implementation of smart retail applications and propelling the market growth.
The deployment of robots and automation in stores and warehouses to optimize processes is one of the main growth drivers in this market. Additionally, in-store mobile marketing is becoming increasingly sophisticated and being used by retailers around the world. Smartphone use is becoming disruptive and retailers are embracing it to drive sales by making the shopper experience more efficient. Retailers invest in innovation that can help them better engage and interact with customers.
In this report, the global smart retail technology market is segmented by application, technology, system, and geography. In terms of application, the market is categorized into promotional advertising, in-store experience, checkout solutions, and others. In-store experience platforms include smart fitting rooms, customer experience / engagement through the use of technology, electronic shelf labels (ESL), robotics, retail smart, smart vending machines and shelves, electronic article surveillance (EAS), smart mirrors, and AR and VR tours.
In terms of technology, the market is categorized into AI, IoT, AR / VR, robotics, analytics, and others. The IoT currently represents the dominant market shares. IoT is useful for deploying intelligent inventory management systems based on RFID tags, store shelf sensors, beacons, digital price tags and video surveillance combined with image analysis to improve procurement planning at each stage of the supply chain.
With IoT data analysis, when the product starts to run out, the system can automatically rearrange the required items. The shelves are fitted with RFID tags that read the items and send the data to an IoT system. Smart shelves equipped with RFID enable retailers like Kroger to constantly improve customer service in real time.
Main topics covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market Overview
- The future of smart commerce
- Market dynamics
- Market factors
- Market constraints
- Market opportunities
- Impact of COVID on the Smart Retail Technology Market
- Smart Retail Use Case
- Home deposit
Chapter 4 Market Breakdown by System Component
Chapter 5 Market Split by Application
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by Technology
Chapter 7 Market Breakdown by Retailer Size
- Small and medium retailers
- Large retailers
Chapter 8 Market Breakdown by Region
Chapter 9 Company Profiles
Chapter 10 Appendix: Acronyms
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lulav6.
See the source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211108005840/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Director
For EST office hours, call 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: INTERNET ONLINE RETAIL OTHER DETAIL RETAIL TECHNOLOGY
SOURCE: Research and markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 08/11/2021 11:57 / DISC: 08/11/2021 11:57
Copyright Business Wire 2021.