LONDON, UK / ACCESSWIIRE / September 30, 2022 / Egress, the leading intelligent email security provider, has announced its annual report Human Activated Risk Summit, an event organized by and for cybersecurity leaders. The virtual summit, which takes place on October 5 and is free for registrants, analyzes the expectations of cybersecurity buyers and vendors against the reality they face every day. The agenda features top thought leaders including Jinan Budge, VP, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research, with each session cutting through the hype on key topics, such as the use of AI, security awareness training, impact of ransomware attacks, cyber insurance, and more.
The Egress Human Activated Risk Summit includes the following sessions:
- The Reality of Human-Enabled Risk Reduction – addressing the reality of human-enabled risk reduction by putting people at the center of the solution.
- Is the cybersecurity industry selling snake oil? Explore how cybertech buyers can navigate the crowded cybersecurity market to derive real value from the solution they are buying.
- Cutting the Hype for Artificial Intelligence in Cybersecurity – offering an overview of common AI technologies used in cybersecurity and questions to ask vendors touting them.
- Cyber Insurance: Lessons from Post-Breach Reality – helping delegates understand the hardening cyber insurance market and providing insights on reducing future risk and improving cyber resilience.
- The Personal Impact of a Ransomware Attack – sharing how the real-world reality of a ransomware attack and how those involved can make it a success or failure.
- Move from SA&T compliance as a strategy to actual behavior and culture change – providing insight into future security awareness and training, understanding where to invest your SA&T resources, and learning how to disrupt the status quo to achieve results of behavior and cultural change.
- The benefits of taking a holistic approach to email security – showing how value can be realized from a holistic view of human-enabled risks introduced by inbound and outbound email.
In addition to insights from Egress leadership, these sessions will provide detailed expertise from cybersecurity industry leaders such as Carol Meyersventure capital partner, Glasswing Ventures, Keith AwardChief Security Officer, Decipher Cyber Jenny, Megan RyanCyber Underwriting Manager, Hiscox UK, Lisa StrongPartner, Red Goat Cyber Security LLP, Jinan MoveVP, Principal Analyst, Forrester and Senior UK Security Researcher National Cybersecurity Center (NCSC).
Click here to learn more and register for the Egress Human Activated Risk Summit.
About the release
Egress makes digital communication safer for everyone. As advanced and persistent cybersecurity threats continue to evolve, we recognize that people are getting hacked, making mistakes, and breaking the rules. Egress’ Intelligent Cloud Email Security Suite uses patented self-learning technology to detect sophisticated inbound and outbound threats, protect against data loss, reducing human-activated risks.
Used by the world’s biggest brands, Egress is backed by private equity and has offices in London, New York and Boston.
Escalation PR for Egress
THE SOURCE: Exit